At Vodafone, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do to give Australians more choice and freedom to connect the way they want.
As our Head of Acquisition, you will lead the setup, delivery and operations of all acquisition and retention media and communications for Vodafone. With a positive and can-do approach, technical understanding, you will bring data, knowledge of digital platforms, and measurement tools into your mentorship to help Vodafone deliver the smartest of performance media solutions.
You will be a cultural leader who demonstrates a clear understanding of the media mix modelling and attribution, media, communications, technology, data (1st, 2nd, 3rd Party), reporting, optimisation to deliver marketing and business outcomes. Offer guidance on performance media strategies; approve performance media plans, and as a solutions architect, help the team overcome potential hurdles.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Acquisition Strategy: Work collaboratively with the product, sales, digital, performance media and mar-tech functions to develop the acquisition strategy across digital, retail, care and product category to deliver to our population and profit targets.
- Media Planning: Cross media integration with the media agency as well as deliver cross biddable media alignment; enhance performance by bridging any gaps between marketing, loyalty and digital own channels (CVM, Website, App)
- Acquisition & Retention: You are the primary lead for delivering quality traffic for retail, call centre and online sales.You will be required to model and manage traffic, CPO, CPC, Activation Rate across audiences, categories and products to deliver sales across all sales channels. Working with the Head of Mar Tech, Head of Marketing Operations and Brand Teams to identify, test, measure sales against objectives and targets.
- Media Analytics: The analytics function is to ensure highly valuable campaign and audience insight is retained in the business and deployed effectively to achieve CPA/ CPO reduction and improve allocation of investment to achieve optimal ROI. Furthermore you will be responsible for managing Media Mix Modelling & Multi-Touch Attribution.
Delivery & Optimisation
- A sound understanding of data, customer behaviours, media, communications and the digital ecosystem to deliver
- Ability to understand where automation platforms and measurement tools can be brought into the mix to deliver ROI against our smarter solutions
- The hands-on building media technical that respond to specific media and audience strategies
- Collaboration with Brand, Marketing operations, Website, App, Loyalty teams and helping guide the marketing resources to deliver connections and profit
- Continually optimising our technical and team capability to ensure we are on the front foot of the customer
Leading Campaigns, Quality Effectiveness
- Shaping new projects into a joint success by leading performance: the pace and quality, principally responsible for campaign CPO, Activation Rate, CPC, timely and expectations - exceeding delivery;
- Meeting against monthly and annual targets
- Pushing the norm boundaries and providing smarter solutions that get results
- Drives a culture of quality
- Ensures the QA processes are understood and optimised in conjunction with the Brand and Media Teams.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven Leader in acquisition and digital having previously delivered sales and managed a high performance team and results
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions independently, escalating when required
- High level experience in Search, Social, Programmatic, radio, MMM + MTA
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Ability to multi tasks seamlessly and manage responsibilities
- Concern for quality and pride in all work produced; consistently careful and methodical with a strong eye for detail to ensure accuracy and consistent delivery
- Ability to work on own initiative; pre-emptive and proactive; constantly thinking ahead; demonstrating a hands on and highly organised approach to all tasks
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise simultaneous demands and adapt and respond appropriately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management with team and agency, the ability to build rapport and manage ongoing relationships
With Vodafone, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits as part of a global company, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative work space that helps drive innovation.
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with Vodafone's Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information Collection Statement.