- Job no: KYGBM
- Categories: Customer Operations - Vodafone, Lebara, Sales & Distribution
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchinson Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited, combining a mobile network covering more than 22 million Australians and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands like Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara & AAPT committed to connecting Australians for the better.
Vodafone is a telecommunications brand offering mobile and fixed broadband services. Our 4G mobile network covers more than 23 million Australians and our 5G mobile network rollout is underway. Vodafone nbn™ fixed broadband services are available in capital cities and selected regional centres.
As the Commercial Analyst for Sales profitability and reporting, you will be managing the reporting and analysis of key metrics across multiple channels in the business. The role includes analysis, budgeting and forecasting, decision support, commercial analysis, and process improvement. You will be working closely with retail state leads, workforce planning and your senior leadership to provide commercial insights for our retail business in our company owned and dealer network.
Key responsibilities and Tasks:
- Work with the workforce management team in optimizing resource requirements in the retail channels to align to budget targets and rolling forecast expectations of connection and retention volumes
- Ownership of the lease costs including outgoing, sub tenant recoveries and providing analysis as required towards optimizing the retail and dealer footprint
- This includes store level profitability using SPV inputs from the Qlik app and working with the finance team as required to update the analysis
- Ownership of the reporting of internal staff commissions spend across all sales channels. This requires working with dealer finance each month to ensure that the staff commissions are calculated correctly
- Prepare and structure weekly & monthly management reports on connection and upgrade volumes across all channels and analyse channel and store level performance to drive the right outcomes
- Proactive analysis of operational KPIs and drivers to track business performance with a view to identifying improvement opportunities and issues that require action
- Support initiatives to improve sales outcomes in the respective channels
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Experience in forecasting and reporting
- Advanced Excel knowledge, including financial modelling skills
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and conflicting priorties
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix / cross functional environment with a strong team focus
- Good stakeholder management at senior leadership level
- Effective presentation skills
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative workspace that helps drive innovation.
- Published on 30 Nov 2020, 4:52 AM