- Job no: KQQEB
- Categories: Customer Operations, Credit & Collections
At Vodafone; a TPG telecom brand, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do to give Australians more choice and freedom to connect the way they want.
The Credit Analytics Manager will act as the subject matter expert for the automated decision application and will drive all development and change initiatives. A primary focus with be the ongoing monitoring of scorecard performance in respect to Acceptance Rates and resultant Bad Debt.
This is multi-faceted role that assists our Credit and Collections team in meeting its strategic objective of driving profitable acquisition through the effective and efficient use of automated credit scoring solutions.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Drive the credit decision strategy for Vodafone by providing expert analysis of all automated activities
- Leads technical process change initiatives and ensures all business requirements are captured
- Monitor scorecard performance and ensures any decline in expected performance is proactively investigated
- Develop a full understanding of the credit, behavioural and fraud scorecards and key drivers
- Work closely with Deloitte (Connected Analytics) to manage scorecard development changes and to monitor scorecard performance
- Highlight areas for improvement through analysis and devise tactical strategies
- Build and automate credit management reporting using the SAS PRP that supports Credit & Fraud operations
- Manage credit systems roadmap for enhancements, engage with internal IT and delivery teams
- Responsible for the creation, support and maintenance of all Credit reporting
- Develop, support and deliver initiatives that ensure customer acquisition and existing customer accept rates are maintained at an optimum level while ensuring bad debt levels are maintained
- Manage the deployment of credit system changes that support new propositions
- Deliver efficiencies and cost savings via automation of scoring decisions while minimising credit referrals
- Deliver best practice solutions by exploring new technologies through engagement with third party bureau specialists (Illion, Experian, Equifax, Decision Intellect)
- Promotes concepts that deliver a positive customer experience
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 5 years reporting and analysis
- Degree qualified in statistics, accounting or IT professional services or equivalent (desired but not essential)
- Advanced level SAS Coding, Oracle SQL, EXCEL
- Leadership capabilities
- Expert knowledge and proven experience of managing automated credit decision systems
- Experience leading Vendor engagement
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills,
- Database management skills, including dealing with large amounts of raw data
- Experience delivering operational efficiencies within fast-changing and complex enterprise support systems.
- Project management experience, ability to lead and influence change
With Vodafone, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits as part of a global company, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative work-space that helps drive innovation.
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with our Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information Collection Statement.
- Published on 19 Jun 2020, 7:05 AM