- Job no: KCA7G
- Categories: Retail
Challenge yourself and take ownership of your career. Be part of a business that will help you bring out the very best of your potential all whilst having fun.
As a Store Manager at Vodafone you’ll be passionate, enthusiastic and driven with the ability to lead, inspire and grow others. You appreciate that people are the heart and soul of our business and you understand how to create a fun, positive and supportive store culture that delivers results in a fast-moving retail environment.
We need you to:
- Drive and deliver outstanding Customer Experience while overseeing a diverse team.
- Lead, coach and mentor team members to assist our customers
- A desire to challenge yourself to achieve company and personal objectives
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What should you have?
We will provide an extensive induction program and ongoing training however, to be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in leading a successful retail store.
- Been in a role where you have consistently achieved store’s KPIs and sales targets.
- The ability to develop your people by investing time to coach and mentor them.
- To have an interest in keeping up to date with technology trends
- You should be a strong operator with a high level of emotional intelligence and maturity who is resourceful and resilient.
You’ll be remunerated with a competitive base salary plus uncapped commission to ensure you are rewarded for your hard work. You can also take advantage of the benefits unique to Vodafone, including:
- A Vodafone SIM plan
- VIP discount for friends and family
- Discounted private health insurance, gym memberships and more
- Annual trip overseas for top performers
- World class parental leave and return to work benefits
- Corporate intern and graduate opportunities
- Additional leave entitlements above the standard 4 weeks after your first year
- A paid day per year supporting the charity of your choice
- Birthday leave
At Vodafone we believe that diversity plays a meaningful role in the success of our business and we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. Joining a global company you will be faced with loads of variety in an environment that respects, values and makes the most of people’s individual differences.
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with Vodafone's Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information Collection Statement.To be considered for this role, you must be an AU/NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Published on 25 Jun 2020, 1:50 AM