- Job no: K6PJ3
- Categories: Commercial Operations, Social Media & Content
We’re in the process of launching a new product – one that’s designed to be completely customer-centric and digitally daring, doing away with old-world thinking.
As our Social Media & Content Manager, you will be responsible for executing and driving the social media channel, including owning the social media content planner, curating, scheduling and promoting content against the content plan. Conducting reporting and insights to support the Marketing team. The successful candidate is someone who lives and breathes social media and content, utilising all tools at your disposal to analyse, measure and report on social media trends and insights across all platforms to guide future planning and activities.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develops, Executes and owns the social media content plan.
- Creates and distributes social listening reports to help inform direction of social media content strategy for campaign planning purposes.
- Monitors, assesses, and makes formal recommendations around emerging social media trends relevant to our business.
- Supports internal stakeholders with any research and analysis requirements as needed, related to the social media channels
- Manages relationships with external partners such as Khoros (social media management tool) to ensure social CRM innovation.
- Remains relevant on industry trends in social analytics, including updates to native analytics platforms.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- BA or BS in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in social media, communications, digital, or content related role
- Organisational and multi-tasking skills, with a demonstrated ability to apply them to internal processes
- Experience with social media marketing platforms (i.e. Khoros, Hootsuite, Sprout)
- Strong content creation skills & copy writing an advantage.
- Curiosity to also develop and support (on occasion) across other tech platforms within the marketing stack. EG: CRM marketing tools, supporting on content creation in line with social channels
Previous experience will help your application however your ambition, innovation and alignment to the values will set you apart from the pack. We want to hear about what you’ve done to contribute to your industry, how you foster your passions, and ways you do good in the world – however big or small they might be!
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with our Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information Collection Statement.