At Vodafone, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do to give Australians more choice and freedom to connect the way they want.
As the Analytics & Insights Lead you would be responsible for designing and utilising complex data analytics and modelling, to drive impactful customer, product and brand focused insights across the business. You will take the lead to identify customer trends, insights and potential opportunities designing a road map to understand customer behaviours and market trends.
We want to shake things up so we’re looking for someone drive the evolution of next generation analytical platforms and contribute to the formation of and Analytics Centre of Excellence; incorporating behavioural intelligence and market research insights that drive customer, product and brand strategy.
This will help us to improve scalability, speed and performance of existing processes related to insights and reporting. The business will look the the Analytics & Insights Lead to help influence and educate stakeholders on emerging analytic techniques and Architecture Governance
Some of your accountabilities will include:
- Partnering with BI and Data Analytics teams to influence change and stability in design of the organization Data & Analytics eco system.
- Take the lead in customer and product deep dives using internal/external data to identify trends, insights and potential opportunities.
- Design a road map of strategic insights to understand customer behaviours and market trends
- Participating in Design governance forums and be accountable for changes in data presentation layer and analytics practices.
- Communicate and discuss solutions and intelligence with key stakeholders in an understandable and effective way
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Relevant degree or qualifications in applied statistics or a related analytical field, coupled with 3-5 Years' experience in Data Analytics and Customer insights.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability communicate insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders in a clear and concise manner, both in verbal and written formats.
- Extensive experience in extracting and manipulating large volume data
- High level of computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint., Prior experience in using Qlik desired.
- Development skills in Python, R, SQL and Teradata related programming tools.
- Strong storytelling skills and proven ability to play the role of a data & analytics translator
We celebrate people’s individual differences as we believe diversity plays a vital role in the success of our business. We want to attract, develop and retain the best people, so we offer a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a part of the Vodafone family, apply now!
The future is exciting. Ready?
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with Vodafone's Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information Collection Statement.
To be considered for this role, you must be an AU/NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.