- Job no: J3Q36
- Categories: Digital & IT Enablement, Integration
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchinson Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited, combining a mobile network covering more than 22 million Australians and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands like Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara & AAPT committed to connecting Australians for the better.
Based in North Sydney and reporting to the Principal Software Engineer, the Senior Software Engineer (APIs & Core Integration Services), will be responsible for the setting up and development of integration platforms and frameworks as part of the platform engineering squad within the integration domain.
The purpose of this role is to set up and operate scalable integration platforms, design, develop and manage reusable frameworks for Vodafone using Agile development methodology, through hands-on software development and technical leadership. This role will be instrumental in building automated development frameworks and tooling to enable successful and efficient software delivery for Vodafone.
You will have around 7 years experience in software development, testing and architecture within integration. You will have extensive experience in in Java, Spring, Spring Boot and other open source frameworks, along with 2 years Agile experience working in cross-functional Agile teams. Exposure to DevOps practices and automation tools, as well as hands on experience on AWS Cloud platform will be highly regarded.
Additionally, you will have:
- Agile development practices such as TDD / BDD, CI/CD, test automation, pair programming, etc
- Application lifecycle management tools such as Atlassian product suite
- Software testing methodology and techniques, and automated testing frameworks and tools.
- General depth of experience allowing ability to rapidly come to an understanding of new technologies
- Experience with tuning and optimising software performance and troubleshooting
- Experience with log aggregation and monitoring tools such as Splunk
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
What makes TPG great is our people, we are a strong and mighty team that do a lot and we do it well. TPG is a Company where you can truly gain experience in a dynamic and diverse work environment. Working at TPG means taking on new and exciting challenges that help you grow and develop your career.
Interested? Send us your resume today, we are excited to hear from you!
- Published on 26 Nov 2020, 6:54 AM