- Job no: FEYJX
- Categories: Call Centre, Customer service
At Vodafone, a TPG Telecom brand, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do to give Australians more choice and freedom to connect the way they want.
As a Care Agent you will work as part of a team of experts to deliver support to customers over digital channels, including social media, live chat and email. We’re in the process of launching a new mobile product – one’s that’s designed to be completely customer-centric and digitally daring. This is a brand new role and we are looking for people who are customer-first and think outside the box. You will work with a small close-knit team based in our North Sydney head office.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Providing amazing customer service over digital channels to new and existing customers.
- Building rapport and problem solving over Live chat, email and social media platforms.
- Ensuring a focus on exceptional customer experience as measured through customer service surveys, First Contact Resolution rate, and a range of customer focused KPI’s.
- Helping to identify trends by capturing reasons for contact and updating resolutions within ticketing system.
- Overcoming objections, addressing complaints, and escalating issues as they arise.
- Troubleshooting mobile services enquiries.
- Being an advocate for your customers.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Experience working in the customer service space, directly interacting with customers, preferably over a range of digital channels including social media.
- You’re empathetic, patient and understanding in how you support customers who need your help.
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to multi-task with agility.
- Proven ability to take ownership and maintain accountability across customer interactions.
- High level of comfort with digital technologies, preferably having worked with a customer relationship management (CRM) tool like Salesforce, Freshdesk, Zendesk or similar.
- Exceptional written communication, delivered with speed and accuracy.
When it comes to the values & culture;
- You’re flexible and adaptable for when things change in the workplace.
- You’re comfortable working in a start-up environment, including rolling up your sleeves and helping the rest of your team when needed.
We’re a 7 day a week operation, and you may be required to work weekends. Shifts are 8 hours in length, starting at either 8am or 12pm.
With Vodafone, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits as part of a global company, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative work space that helps drive innovation.
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with Vodafone's Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information Collection Statement.
- Published on 29 Jul 2020, 4:28 AM