- Job no: E6P9K
- Categories: Technology
At Vodafone, a TPG Telecom brand, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do to give Australians more choice and freedom to connect the way they want.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our QA team based in our North Sydney head office.
- Continuous improvement of quality, reduce QA cost & time by minimising the manual intervention using the best in breed innovative technology for QA Automation.
- Develop and implement tools & process as part of QA transformation strategy to support Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery model.
- Ensure that the VHA Technology QA meet business and delivery objectives particularly for Automation targets.
- Lead continuous improvement of QA technical capabilities and to optimize investments in the VHA Automation capabilities.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholder groups.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Design, Develop & maintenance of automated test scripts across all domains.
- Prepare Reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of the test scripts.
- Work with Test Manager to provide automation feasibility & approach for the projects/program
- Support & improve build test processes, environments, and scripts to ensure highest quality code drops.
- Maintain all existing Test Automation suites when applications are changed.
- Plan & develop automation frameworks to enable test automation on all in-scope applications.
- Identify and develop Regression test automation suites.
- Liaise with business stakeholders to obtain commitment of scope for test coverage and content.
- Providing technical support for test tool applications.
- Identify & automate test data preparation process for Functional & Non-Functional test phases.
- Support scripting of multiple testing projects simultaneously.
- Develop & maintain centralised reporting tool to track the key performance indicators for testing.
- Liaise with multiple test vendors to gather test requirements.
- Develop & maintain Automation tools & process training manuals.
- Measure & improve test productivity & quality through effective utilisation of tools.
- Ensuring that the VHA Test Policy has the correct guidelines to deliver effective, efficient Automation testing and ensuring that this policy is adhered to across the Technology test effort.
- Possess the right technical understanding and skills to have meaningful discussion with domain leads, technical managers and domain architects and designers to optimise the tool and process.
- Understand the working context of different tools of automation and able to apply the best ones.
- Managing internal automation test cases/knowledge base and build up common test case base for functional areas and different testing phases.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- At least 5 years working in QA competency within Technology developing Automation framework.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise with a range of Automation tools including but not limited to, Selenium, Cucumber, Perfecto, Octane & Applitools.
- Experience in testing within CI/CD implementations.
- Strong knowledge of programming languages across various technologies.
- Proven experience in designing and developing code for various test phases (Unit, Functional & Integration).
- Highly desirable previous experience working within the telecommunication industry with knowledge of telecommunication technologies, processes and support systems.
- Interest in acquiring new technical knowledge and becoming an SME in new technologies.
- Ability to adapt quickly self-starts, work effectively with multiple groups, and follow issues through to resolution.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to easily develop new relationships with both suppliers and colleagues.
With Vodafone, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits as part of a global company, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative work space that helps drive innovation.
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with Vodafone's Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information Collection Statement.
- Closed 14 days ago - 12 Oct 2020
- Published on 28 Sep 2020, 4:22 AM