Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchinson Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited, combining a mobile network covering more than 22 million Australians and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands like Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara & AAPT committed to connecting Australians for the better.
Vodafone is a telecommunications brand offering mobile and fixed broadband services. Our 4G mobile network covers more than 23 million Australians and our 5G mobile network rollout is underway. Vodafone nbn™ fixed broadband services are available in capital cities and selected regional centres.
The role of a Lifecycle Marketing Manager is to continually grow the health of the customer base. You will look to be a customer champion by imbedding contextualised and customised customer treatments during a customers journey with Vodafone ultimately measured by Net Promoter Scores (NPS) and customer lifetime value. As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager you will be leading detailed planning of initiatives and programs, informed by data and customer insights, and overseeing intelligent profiling techniques and systematic methods to drive effective and consistent and personalised 1 to 1 conversations with the customer base.
Your role will cover customer base insights, profiling, forecasting and optimisation. You will be part of a highly motivated team, working on interesting and difficult problems, to build solutions and customer engagement with personalised messaging and NBA marketing automation. Ideally you are highly analytical with one eye on strategic deployment and the other on analytics and optimization across multiple channels and platforms. Your communication with key stakeholders such as customer VM, analytics, ad tech experts is critical to ensure an optimal distribution of the determined audiences through the different platforms, with a specific focus on maximising ROI during our campaigns.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop strategy and planning to support commercial objectives, adopting a test and learn mindset.
- Ownership of commercial KPIs related to your area such as Inactivity/Retention and or Pre to Post/Post to Pre KPI’s
- Working with internal stakeholders, providing weekly health metrics of defined KPI’s and diagnostics.
- Work closely with segment/product marketing teams and finance team to identify and answer important commercial questions by exploring and examining data from multiple disparate sources, applying appropriate statistical techniques and developing behavioural hypothesis
- Identify profitable commercial experiments, based on sound analytics ensuring the results are accurate and adaptable for future campaigns
- Translate data-driven insights into tangible campaigns that will influence customers experience and decision making.
- Lead the development of predictive customer analysis (specifically propensity modelling) for use in base management (i.e. outbound campaigns, inbound next best action and retention activity)
- Define and direct input to CLM operations team to change adaptive models and direct changes to decision frameworks for inbound marketing and retention activity
- Lead a culture of efficiency, championing the use of data visualisation tool, Qlik.
- Collaborate on the evaluation of new modelling tools, and the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources (Data Warehouse, Digital, Aster, CNE, etc.), making recommendations to the capability manager
- Collaborate with Analytics, Pricing and Finance functions to ensure commercial hypotheses and the data to prove/disprove, is sound and accurate.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Strong analytical bias, preferring to base decisions on data driven learning and creative in extracting meaningful data to support decisions.
- Sound commercial acumen and ability to execute initiatives that deliver positive financial impacts.
- Statistical analysis experience, with at least 5 years’ experience working in the predictive analytics space, planning within Consulting firms or Telecommunications, Financial Services or Retail industry.
- Track record of successfully solving data driven problems based on hypothesis testing and learnings
- Experience with Marketing Automation and personalisation in a large matrix organisation
- Strong SQL skills and good understanding of relational database structure.
- Analytically driven person with demonstrated record of using insights to improve customer experience and business outcomes
- Understands data driven marketing, digital marketing, marketing analytics and lead management
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative workspace that helps drive innovation.
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with our Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information Collection Statement.