- Job no: CYEJQ
- Categories: Customer Operations - Vodafone, Lebara, Retail
Challenge yourself and take ownership of your career. Be part of a business that will help you bring out the very best of your potential all whilst having fun.
As a Retail Store Associate at Vodafone you’ll be passionate, enthusiastic and driven with a genuine interest in people and technology. Naturally you thrive under pressure whilst having the ability to maintain a positive and proactive outlook. You are seen by others as a self-motivated, confident and trustworthy team player. Casuals at Vodafone can enjoy great flexibility and work life balance… Choose how you work, when you work and how often by utilising our dynamic shift bidding. Casuals can also enjoy working across one or many of our retail sites to gain experience from different managers.
Whether Vodafone is your side hustle or part of your future career we want to help you become your best self. You will receive ongoing training and support to develop your skills and abilities, which could lead to further opportunities to grow your career within retail, corporate or elsewhere.
You will need to be…
- Available on a 7-day rotating roster including weekends, peak trade days i.e late nights and Public holidays
- Comfortable with face to face interaction and/or taking calls as a customer service agent
- Be available for four days of Virtual training on sales & customer service training
You will love this job if…
- You will have a real passion for technology and love talking to others about it
- You love finding solutions to complex and future problems by thinking outside the box
- Your customer obsessed attitude helps you deliver personalised and unique experiences
- you are great at working towards goals and targets and achieving them excites you
- You are an epic teammate with killer communication skills
- Ideally, you have call centre, retail sales or customer service experience
- A Vodafone SIM plan
- VIP discount for friends and family
- Discounted private health insurance, gym memberships and more
- Unique corporate and learning experiences
- Working for a globally recognised brand
So… do you want to join our team?
At Vodafone we believe that diversity plays a meaningful role in the success of our business and we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. Joining a global company, you will be faced with loads of variety in an environment that respects, values and makes the most of people’s individual differences. Apply Today!
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with Our Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information Collection Statement.
To be considered for this role, you must be an AU/NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Closes in 16 days - 30 Apr 2021
- Published on 18 Mar 2021, 11:12 PM