- Job no: 4QFP6
- Categories: Commercial Operations, Product & Pricing
At Vodafone, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do to give Australians more choice and freedom to connect the way they want.
Join us as a Senior Product Manager where you will work with teams across Product, Pricing, Marketing Communications, Technology and Operation to help develop Vodafone’s customer products that drive population growth, revenue, NPS and brand consideration. You will bring thought leadership and strategic thinking skills, excellent communication skills and strong marketing and product knowledge, to lead in Vodafone’s product innovation based on customer insights.
This is a fantastic opportunity to drive change in a market that is ever changing and to help drive strategies that impact the direction of Vodafone. You will be a critical change leader, working closely with the Vodafone executive board to drive commercial strategies that will help Vodafone succeed.
- Lead product development initiatives end-to-end, through all the stages from opportunity identification, concept design, solution definition, feasibility and execution assessment to post-launch review.
- Own product strategy for critical business areas: such as Roaming, Handset Purchasing options, Multi-service incentives, Loyalty Rewards etc. It is anticipated that you will focus on several core propositions at any time and you are expected to be or to become the subject matter expert across a subset of our product portfolio.
- Track the market performance of to your assigned sub-set of the Product portfolio, including customer activity, front-line feedback and key commercial metrics.
- Maintain thorough market and competitor knowledge related to your assigned Products, stay abreast industry trends and relevant technology developments
- Influence the Marketing leadership team on the direction of key product initiatives
- Lead the development of great customer experience and journeys related to the purchase and use of your assigned product portfolio, with a focus on self-service and end-to-end digital interaction for our customers.
- Own the strategic plan for your assigned sub-set of the product portfolio, drive or contribute to the overall Product strategy, and from time to time contribute to strategy development or projects across other areas of marketing such as Pricing, Brand, Devices.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in fast moving blue chip environment
- Degree qualified, ideally in business or economics.
- Outstanding senior influencing skills coupled with strong written and verbal communication
- Expert in product development, systems and processes
- Strong knowledge and expertise in service based industry on 5+ years of market experience
- Ability to lead 15+ cross-functional teams to deliver complex product innovation
- Exceptional drive to inspire change across marketing and the organisation
- Proven track record of problem solving in complex business problems
- Ability to deal with rapid change and quick pace with resilience and fortitude
- Strong understanding of product management and development of end-to-end customer experience
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative work space that helps drive innovation.
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with our Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information Collection Statement.
- Published on 14 Jul 2020, 4:53 AM