- Job no: 47R4H
- Categories: Technology
At Vodafone, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do to give Australians more choice and freedom to connect the way they want.
The digital development team builds and maintains our online presence. Customers buy new phones, select new plans, check their balance, and pay their bills using the web and mobile applications that our development teams work on. You will be one of our Software Engineers – key to keeping our web apps looking great, full of features, and running smoothly.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Responsible for delivering and contributing to the development of code in an Agile Delivery environment.
- Responsible for the testing and pushing to production of developed code.
- Responsible for monitoring code through production and taking ownership of fixing errors.
- Responsible for adhering to and championing documentation, development and coding standards and quality of the implemented software systems.
- Championing and contributing to conceptual analysis, definition, and documentation of requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, and interfaces with internal and external systems.
- Observe the human resource policies of the Company as varied from time to time.
- Collaborate and work across the Digital Channel teams – UX, project managers, product owners, QA, support teams.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- NodeJs and Server-less architecture
- DevOps – CI/CD
- 3+ years writing commercial software
- Full SDLC experience
- Software development engineering principles
- Good communication skills
- A love of teamwork
- React, WebComponets, AngularJS
- Worked in the Cloud (we’re all AWS), GatewayAPI and Lambdas
- Had experience with CRM & CMS
- Worked with micro services architectures
- Practiced TDD and BDD
- Integrated your software with other business systems
- Experience in the Digital domain
- Experience in Telco
- Done Agile
- Instrumented systems with monitoring and alerting
With Vodafone, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits as part of a global company, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You’ll be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative work space that helps drive innovation.
When you sign up and create a LiveHire profile, your personal information will be collected in accordance with Vodafone's Privacy Collection Statement and LiveHire's Personal Information Collection Statement.
- Published on 03 Aug 2020, 12:14 AM