Hybrid (4x onsite)
Mainly midshift; must be flexible to adjust for morning/evening meetings
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Managing Director of Manila SSC, the role is established to ensure the efficient management of operational activities and transactions for end-to-end processes. This requires extensive knowledge in the Procure to Pay function which will be critical in managing the accounting processes (Cash Management, Accounts Payable and Intercompany) for all countries under Manila scope in alignment with existing accounting systems in place. It is also part of the job to build relationship with the responsible company affiliates both in the local Finance and Operations group in accordance with the defined scope in the SLA and ongoing issue resolution to drive improvement, productivity, and best practices.
Part of the duties and responsibilities includes working closely with the Group Managers to ensure the smooth operations and may perform interviewing, selection, and hiring; training new and existing employees; planning, assigning, and directing work, authoring, and discussing with employee performance results; addressing corrective action plans; employee motivation and rewards.
On top of this, managing financial performance of the Accounting Services as to P&L and budget. Driving continuous improvement by leading the Team in desired automations as well as process standardization.
Key Tasks & Deliverables
• Oversee the implementation of processes for all accounting processes delivered out of Manila in accordance with the migration schedule and timelines.
• Monitor timely implementation of the objectives by agreed SLA.
• Analyze and improve organizational process and workflow, employee and staff requirements, implement changes as necessary.
• Ensure team are managed effectively including development requirements being identified and supported, and effective planning to ensure resource is utilized efficiently across the process
• Understands and ensues that process documentations are in place
• Maintain a healthy work environment across assigned teams by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures
• Propose process changes where needed to drive efficiency and improve execution
• Manage good relationships with key stakeholders
• Prepare and present performance report to internal and external stakeholders
• Updating, collecting, sorting and archiving of documents generated during operation according to the rules in the
• Work closely with GPO and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation
• Maintain all areas of Health and Safety relevant to the working environment & staff teams.
• Participate in the monthly P&L review.
• Ensure correctness of monthly invoicing in accordance with the established pricing model.
• Reviews budget and analyze relevance to current performance results
• Monitoring the compliance of processes in accordance with the legal provisions on the area of operation.
• Perform weekly catch-up with group leads.
• Take the lead to help resolve reoccurring issues.
• Drive a culture of continuous improvement through root cause analysis, data gathering and problem solving.
• Monitors and evaluate Team and individual performances and provide recommendation in adherence to annual performance review and propose for promotion whenever the need arise.
• Promotes a good atmosphere of camaraderie by using guidelines on Company’s rewards and recognition policies.
• Promotes leadership by example.
• Graduate or bachelor's degree in Accountancy; preferably a CPA
• Minimum 10 years work experience in Finance/Accounting Operations/Treasury/Transaction Processing experience at a supervisory/managerial level at least of a large team >100
• Good in Excel/MS Office skills & Accounting Systems (SAP, CW1, Oracle, etc)
• Good analytical and structured working method
• Experience in developing and managing team member
Skills & Competencies
• Assertive and confident with the ability to remain calm under pressure
• Keen to details and strict in implementing process controls
• Competency in written and verbal English and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and stakeholders
• Demonstrates strong leadership being leader of leaders and ability to motivate teams
• Ability to analyze large volumes of data and provide detailed recommendations based on findings Strong stakeholder management skills
• Drive customer-centricity mindset
• Able to deal with a wide range of colleagues at all levels of the business and from a variety of teams/styles/approaches
• Ability to adapt to change and in a diverse environment and culture
• Ability to work under pressure and foster resilience
- Published on 30 Aug 2023, 7:10 AM