• INBOUND CALL AND LIVE CHAT
o Receive Inbound call from customer calling thru recall line
o Receive Chat from product safety notice queue
o Validate customers affected by product safety notice thru guidance on identifying product identification
o Assist affected customers by providing next steps and procedures via service form.
o Transfer customer to appropriate queue/ team if necessary
• OUTBOND CALL & EMAIL MANAGEMENT
o Retrieve and follow up on VoiceMail left on recall line
o Respond to email from customers pertaining to recall and provide specific instruction on next and necessary steps
o Forward non recall inquiry to appropriate queue/ team
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s degree holder of any field
• Experience in a customer service role is a plus but not required
• Fluency in English, both verbal and written, is required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
• Willingness to work on night shift and extended hours during high peak volume
• Fast learner and ability to work on a fast-paced environment
• Familiarity with computers and related software (MS Office)
• Organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail is highly desired.
- Published on 18 Jul 2023, 3:48 AM