- Job no: XTQ7D
- Category: C.Y. O’Connor Village Pub
- We're offering careers - not jobs
- Above award rates DOE & role
- Paid or incentivised training programs
We've opened the doors and it is as awesome as we hoped!!
Seeking Front of House staff for all positions - Bar & Bar Dispense / Floor / Food Runners / Passmasters / Bottleshop Attendants.
Immediate start date.
Make your mark with an innovative hospitality group committed to our people, our progress and hospitality.
C.Y. O’Connor Village Precinct is presenting:
NEW - “The Steak House” which will showcase our own farm-to-table produce, woodfired/charcoal grill;
NEW - “Charlie’s Paddock” with a large playground and casual around seating;
“C.Y O’Connor Village Pub” with both casual and alfresco dining;
The known and loved large leafy beer garden; indoor dining; sports bar; private upper level function room; bottle shop (with future plans to add our own distilling from our property in North Dandalup); our hospitality!
Why join our team?
We are a vibrant & dynamic family owned & operated business dedicated to our people, our progress & hospitality! You will enjoy a focussed team environment with professionals to support you, share their knowledge of our unique, growing operation and provide an opportunity to grow and further your career.
- Paid or incentivised training programs;
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge with professionals to guide you, in a well established and unique hospitality & farming enterprise;
- Above award rates DOE & role;
- Family friendly environment with a favourable work-life balance;
- Multisite discounts - Venue 25%/Bottleshop 10%/Meat 15%;
- Potential multisite career opportunities;
- Employee Assistance Program - counselling & wellbeing service;
- Unique venue that delivers a true farm to table experience to our guests with our family owned Melaleuka Farm beef and Hawthornden Farm lamb.
Requirements will be depending on the role you are applying for but you must LOVE hospitality
- Have the ability to get your hands dirty and willingness to help out with whatever is required;
- Embrace training and new challenges;
- Contribute to a happy, safe and healthy working environment;
If you want to grow professional with an expanding family business APPLY NOW.
Feel free to also reach out for a confidential discussion about your career prospects.
Thank you and we are looking forward to you joining the team!
- Published on 24 Jul 2023, 8:07 AM