- Job no: Q33MQ
- Category: The Wellard
The Wellard is part of the expanding family run enterprise Tillbrook Melaleuka Group - TMG which includes C.Y. O’Connor Village Pub, Tilly's Garden, The Byford, The Amberton, Paperbark Burger Co and Hybla Tavern.
The core of our family enterprise is our family farm located in North Dandalup, Melaleuka Farm. Supplying our hospitality venues, Melaleuka Farm's unique breeding program delivers ID traceable, high quality, healthy beef that is unique in its low melting point of fat. True WA Paddock to Plate.
We are seeking a Venue Manager to lead our awesome team at The Wellard.
Why work with us?
You will enjoy a focussed team environment with professionals to support you, share their knowledge of our unique operation and provide an opportunity to grow and further your career. We offer:
- Paid or incentivised training programs;
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge with professionals to guide you, in a well established and unique hospitality & farming enterprise;
- Attractive salary package DOE & flexible working arrangements considered;
- Family friendly environment with a favourable work-life balance;
- Multisite discounts
- Potential multisite career opportunities;
- Employee Assistance Program - counselling & wellbeing service;
- Managerial meal on duty;
- Unique venue that delivers a true farm to table experience to our guests with our family owned Melaleuka Farm beef and Hawthornden Farm lamb.
What we are looking for:
- Management experience;
- Someone who thrives working as part of a working team in a fast-paced environment;
- A demonstrated understanding of food and beverage trends in the hospitality industry;
- Availability to work a range of shifts;
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritise and multitask;
- A proven financial acumen;
- Promote & build a high integrity work culture;
- Sound knowledge of all regulatory (DRGL/OHS) requirements.
If this sounds like you and you are up to the challenge APPLY NOW
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!
- Published on 13 Nov 2023, 1:29 AM