Head Chef - Hybla Tavern (Albany, WA)
'Expression of Interest'
Hybla Tavern , a beautiful WA coastal pub located in Albany, Western Australia, is looking for an enthusiastic Head Chef to join a team of passionate people!
Hybla Tavern is one of 5 venues WA owned & operated by Tillbrook Melaleuka Group (TMG). At the heart of the business is Melaleuka Farm (in North Dandalup) which produces quality beef for all our venues.
This is an exceptional role for an experienced chef with managerial experience who has operated a large scale, busy à la carte kitchen and wants to take the next step in their career!
You will be tasked with assisting the Head Chef in leading & managing the kitchen team, as well as managing all aspects of the kitchen cost analysis, staff training & development and menu creation.
If you have a demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, are hands on, approachable and able to work in a fast paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
Skills & experience:
- Have effective time management and communication skills;
- Have the ability to inspire a kitchen team through hands on and visible felt leadership;
- Previous experience in a managerial role in a high volume venue;
- Ă la carte restaurant experience;
- Strength in menu design and costing:
- Enthusiastic nature with strong integrity;
- Be across industry trends related to food;
- Embrace training and new challenges;
- Contribute to a happy, safe and healthy working environment.
Why join our team?
You will enjoy a focused team environment with professionals to support you and share their knowledge of our unique family operation. This is an opportunity to grow and further your career.
- Paid or incentivised training programs;
- Attractive salary package DOE & flexible working arrangements considered;
- Family friendly environment with a favorable work-life balance;
- Visa Sponsorship Options available for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you, APPLY NOW.
You can also reach out for a confidential discussion about your career prospects by emailing our Executive Group Chef, Nadia Malone: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and we are looking forward to you joining the team!