C.Y. O'Connor Village Precinct is part of the expanding family owned & operated Tillbrook Melaleuka Group (TMG), which includes The Byford, Hybla Tavern, The Amberton & The Wellard.
C.Y. O'Connor Village Precinct consists of C.Y. O'Connor Village Pub, Thirsty Camel Bottleshop, Tilly's Garden, Charlie's Paddock, The Steakhouse and PaperBark Burger Co
Why join our team?
We are a vibrant & dynamic family owned & operated business dedicated to our people, our progress & hospitality! You will enjoy a focussed team environment with professionals to support you, share their knowledge of our unique, growing operation and provide an opportunity to grow and further your career.
- Paid or incentivised training programs;
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge with professionals to guide you, in a well established and unique hospitality & farming enterprise;
- Attractive salary - depending on experience;
- Family friendly environment with a favourable work-life balance;
- Multisite discounts;
- Multisite career opportunities;
- Employee Assistance Program - counselling & wellbeing service;
- Managerial meal on duty;
- Unique venue that delivers a true farm to table experience to our guests with our family owned Melaleuka Farm beef and Hawthornden Farm lamb.
Requirements & about you:
Have a valid Unrestricted Approved Manager card, RSA and Food Handlers certificate
Be a point of contact for team members on shift
Participate in team meetings & training sessions
Contribute to a high integrity positive work culture
Contribute to a positive, happy and safe work environment
Charisma, humour, and an energetic attitude;
Ability to work a range of shifts, including nights and weekends;
Communicate with customers & team members in a professional & courteous manner
Support the Managerial team and other Shift Supervisors wherever possible
Assist with team member inductions - train & supervise food and beverage attendants of a lower grade
Supervise and monitor food and beverage staff on shift
On shift, oversee the personal presentation of team members (including adherence to the dress code, personal hygiene, safe footwear)
Provide feedback on teams performance on shift
Communicate with the managerial team in regards to any venue/maintenance issues
Supervise team requirement and wage % on shift
Keep an open communication with team members at a venue level and TMG level where required.
If this sounds like you and you are up to the challenge APPLY NOW
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!
- Published on 20 Dec 2023, 7:27 AM