- Job no: BFJAB
- Category: C.Y. O’Connor Village Pub
C.Y. O'Connor Village Precinct is part of the expanding family owned & operated Tillbrook Melaleuka Group (TMG), which includes The Byford, Hybla Tavern, The Amberton & The Wellard.
The Precinct consists of C.Y. O'Connor Village Pub, Thirsty Camel Bottleshop, Tilly's Garden, Charlie's Paddock, The Steakhouse and Paperbark Burger Co.
The position we are looking to fill is for the Bottleshop Manager of the C.Y. O'Connor Thirsty Camel Bottleshop.
Why work with us?
- Paid or incentivised training programs;
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge with professionals to guide you, in a well established and unique hospitality & farming enterprise;
- Attractive salary package DOE & flexible working arrangements considered (Depending on the position);
- Family friendly environment with a favourable work-life balance;
- Multisite discounts
- Potential multisite career opportunities;
- Employee Assistance Program - counselling & wellbeing service;
- Managerial meal on duty;
- Unique venue that delivers a true farm to table experience to our guests with our family owned Melaleuka Farm beef and Hawthornden Farm lamb.
We are looking for:
- Sound experience in a similar role within a fast paced Bottleshop;
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and honest professionals who are on point with trends, creative and engaging;
- Solution seekers who are able to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure;
- Hospitality availability (available to work a range of shifts including mornings, evenings and weekends);
- Experience in roster management;
- Ability to work within budget and business plans - meet GP targets and identify opportunities;
- Stock Management ensuring adequate stock on hand & 28 day stock takes are completed and reports created accordingly. Ensure accurate and appropriate maintenance of all systems (H&L/Roster/Communication platform);
- Good communicator who is supportive of a collaborative teamwork approach;
- Willingness to take on new challenges;
- Contribution to a positive culture in a happy and safe work environment.
If this sounds like you and you are up to the challenge APPLY NOW
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!
- Published on 13 Nov 2023, 1:54 AM