- Job no: GN9RJ
- Incredible opportunity to be part of an experienced, well established NDIS team
- True flexibility to create a full or part-time role that suits your life, WFH!
- 4.25hr daily billable target, $4,000 PD allowance, regular clinical supervision & coaching
About Therapy Pro
Therapy Pro is a well-established therapy provider delivering services that truly make a difference. With a genuine and warm culture, Therapy Pro will support you to thrive and see the impact this positive culture has on the way you deliver high-quality therapy to clients. We place importance on being authentic and making positive connections with people each day. Together we share knowledge and skills, supporting each other. Our billable time target is an industry low 55% and we make this realistic because we want our employees to have balance, the opportunity to continually learn, and love what they do. At Therapy Pro, you can be you.
About the Opportunity
Therapy Pro has an opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join our diverse and welcoming team, in a full-time or part-time capacity (minimum 0.6, 22.8hrs). You will be given the opportunity to work locally in your community but collaborate with likeminded colleagues nationally. This is done with the autonomy to work from home that gives you the time to structure your day to suit your lifestyle, family life, personal preference, and caseload to be successful in your work. Therapy Pro continues to thrive while investment in professional development is easy to access and encouraged. You will be working a highly diverse NDIS caseload encompassing (but not limited to) issues affecting:
- mental health;
- learning and memory;
- personality and behaviour;
- child development; and
- interpersonal relationships.
We will support you to draw upon your expertise to devise evidence-based practices and strategies to effect positive change. This is stimulating and challenging work that allows you to grow your skills and embrace new possibilities.
- You are a qualified Physiotherapist eligible for registration with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia and AHPRA membership.
- You have strong interpersonal skills that allow you to develop collaborative relationships with clients and colleagues.
- You are flexible in your approach to working with a variety of clients and their families, operating in an individualised way with each person.
- You hold or are willing to obtain a current Working With Children Check and a NDIS Worker Screening Check prior to commencing.
- You have a full, unrestricted Australian Driver's Licence and reliable access to a registered, fully insured vehicle.
About the Benefits
At Therapy Pro, you will be remunerated with an attractive salary, negotiable up to $113,000 plus super.
Additionally, you will receive:
- $4000 professional development allowance per annum (pro-rata if part-time).
- Vehicle allowance for travel costs (80c per kilometre).
- A phone, laptop & printer for work purposes.
- Access to assessment and therapy tools, paid for by Therapy Pro
- Regular clinical supervision and ongoing access to professional coach and support.
- 17.5% Leave Loading.
- Professional indemnity insurance.
With a dedicated corporate services team, we prioritise streamlining and automating administrative tasks centrally, leaving delivery quality therapy to you!
How to apply
Please contact Lois South on 0499 327 440 for further information or a confidential discussion about the role - alternatively, Apply now!
- Published on 18 Mar 2022, 5:04 AM