We are looking for a passionate designer with a strong work ethic and a love of creative solutions to join our collective in Melbourne OR Adelaide.
You will have a strong foundation in print, combined with a passion for brands and visual communication. You'll have an enthusiasm for typography, composition and layout, with an excellent eye for detail. Some experience and knowledge of digital design is also essential.
Having designed and delivered a wide variety of press, large and small format OOH, POS, packaging and other mediums, your folio will demonstrate an understanding of print materials, other channels and will display a high standard of design spanning retail and brand.
This role will allow you to work across a range of communication challenges for our clients, who come in all sizes – from technology start-ups through to large national enterprise clients and Government Departments.
This role requires an ability to work independently, be organised, meet deadlines, and to have a deep understanding of print specs and best practises.
In this business-critical role, you will be able to meet the following top-level expectations:
- Design print and digital campaign materials (including but not limited to: OOH, press, magazine, DMs, packaging, presentations, social, digital display)
- Work collaboratively with clients, internal stakeholders and third parties
- Distil and action feedback from multiple stakeholders
- QuickCut and dispatch to publications
- Communicate, rationalise, and defend your design decisions
- Be pro-active and self-motivated to achieve the best outcomes for our clients
- Designing materials across channels and brands
- Exporting assets to match the specs provided
- Designing presentations for clients and new business prospects
- Organising and prioritising your work
- Managing your calendar
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Published on 08 Jun 2021, 10:16 AM