We are on the hunt for a PR & Social Consultant to join our reputable PR Agency, Eleven in Melbourne.
We’re one of the most awarded agencies in the country known for big, creatively led work that creates cultural impact. We’re part of a global network, sitting with and completely plugged into our creative agency.
This is a role for someone who's hungry to impress, produce great work and develop strong media relationships that drive coverage outcomes.
You'll ideally have 1 years experience working in a PR agency or similar environment and ideally experience in social media. We want to take the skills you’ve got and give real opportunity to develop them further with the best people to learn from, and clients to work on.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing media and influencer engagement plans
- Writing and developing content for a range of mediums and audiences
- Managing online communities and related reporting
- Contributing to ideas for campaign and always on activities
- Assisting with campaign planning and analysis
We’d ideally like you to ideally have the following experience:
- 1 year PR experience in an agency environment
- Some social media experience with developing content plans, managing online communities and with analytical tools
- Core PR skills; from planning, writing, influencer and media engagement
- Client management and an ability to work collaboratively with people from diverse disciplines.
We see ourselves as cutting edge, fearless and limitless; so people who are tapped into culture and are natural go-getters get the most out of our fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Published on 18 May 2021, 1:04 AM