We’re looking for a digital craftsperson, with solid experience in HTML5 banners, eDMs and microsites but is now looking to expand their skills in frontend web application development.
We are seeking somebody with a keen eye for UI and UX. You’ll work closely with designers, other developers and creatives, crafting user-centric solutions.
You’ll work collaboratively with our team to help build and deliver well engineered front-end stacks for each project. Building templates and views that integrate with
Content Management Systems and APIs, whilst delivering tested, production ready code with an impeccable degree of finish.
Your days will be spent:
• Building HTML5 banners, websites and applications with a focus on creating delightful user experiences.
• Writing clean, reusable, maintainable code, including TDD where applicable.
• Taking ownership of our frontend technology stack and pushing it forward.
• Testing your work across devices with a focus on accessibility and a mobile first approach.
• Collaborating with the team in an open, transparent and collaborative environment.
• Integrating your work in a variety of CMS and tech stacks.
• Contributing to our overall coding conventions, frameworks, automation tooling and ways of working.
• Researching and learning new technologies and creating proof of concepts.
• 2/3 + years experience building HTML5 banners, eDMs and microsites
• Experience in Double Click and dynamic builds is advantageous
• Building cross-browser websites focused on best practices, performance
and SEO, using browser native capabilities where possible and using progressive enhancement where not.
You will also demonstrate:
• Passion for delivering high quality websites and products.
• High levels of motivation and problem-solving ability.
• Experience with managing multiple concurrent projects, sometimes within tight deadlines.
• An ability to learn quickly and pick up new technologies.
• A passion for automation through continuous integration and continuous delivery (and automated testing).
• An interest in learning about AWS Serverless and backend languages (PHP/Python preferred).
• An ability to thrive in a collaborative, open, transparent and creative environment.
• An ability to treat others with kindness, empathy and respect.
Salary: $65k. inc super
Please apply ASAP or contact firstname.lastname@example.org