Social Media Creator
**Three-month contract with opportunity to extend**
We are on the hunt for a Social Media Creator to join our growing social team at Eleven in Sydney.
We’re one of the most-awarded PR agencies in the country, known for big, creative-led work that creates cultural impact. We’re part of a global network, sitting with and completely plugged into our creative agency.
Culture is at the heart of everything we do, so we’re after someone who is curious about the world and will give back to our own culture, as much as it gives to them.
This is a role for someone who loves disrupting to create great work and build memorable digital and social content for our partners.
Our Social Media Creator will help create culture at the speed of culture. You’ll manage
the end-to-end process of digital content creation, including ideating, photography, design, editing, retouching, simple video and dispatch of social content.
You will work closely with the Social Media Manager, creative and PR teams to ensure all campaigns are integrated and executed creatively on social.
You'll have at least two years’ experience working across content production, and ideally have experience producing editorial-style content for social media.
You are creative and full of ideas, with demonstrated experience developing social media content in short time frames that are fun and engaging.
You’ll love to be the first to try new things and take learnings. You’ll know what production formats are trending on social media and what formats are best to produce results.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years’ experience in social media content creation
- Can think creatively and develop end-to-end content from ideation to dispatch
- Contributing to ideas for campaign and always-on activities
- Expert in capturing and editing thumb-stopping images
- Experience capturing and editing low-level video content
- Editing and retouching skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with people from diverse disciplines