Our global PR agency, FleishmanHillard are looking for a PR Executive to join its corporate practice in Sydney.
The role will see you working on enviable brands and businesses and requires a strategic, nimble mind to develop and implement innovative PR strategies with a team of talented consultants. You'll also play a key role in the management, running and continued growth of the practice with the guidance of the Head of Corporate Communications.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Conducting research to support pitch activities.
· Providing effective administration support and completing assigned tasks assignments to deadlines
· Liaising with suppliers, such as venues, photographers, printers and press cutting agencies.
· Performing basic media relations co-ordination, including creating media lists; conducting media research; updating media database; tracking forward features
· Preparation of press materials and press packs with guidance from supervisors.
· Contribute to preparation and planning for projects including budget and program planning.
We’d ideally like you to ideally have the following experience:
· Corporate/B2B PR experience in an agency environment
· Core PR skills; from planning, writing, influencer and media engagement
· Client management and an ability to work collaboratively with people from diverse disciplines
This is your chance to be part of a forward-looking and exciting agency that values people, has all the perks of a big ad agency, with ample opportunity for mentorship and career growth.
If you are interested, please contact Claire Hopkins on email@example.com