TBWA are looking for a Senior Traffic Manager to join our agency and deliver top quality traffic and workflow for the agency group. Reporting to the Director of Production and Creative Resource, you will need to have at least 8 years’ experience in a traffic role, including managing creative resourcing and workflow of all projects through the agency. A knowledge of trafficking workflow software platforms would be an advantage.
You will manage traffic across all brands within the TBWA group, Sydney.
We are looking for an innovative thinker open to changing traditional methods of workflow. With a calm, detail obsessed and can-do attitude and a positive approach to all manner of briefs, you’ll be part of a dynamic team who love a challenge. At TBWA Sydney, we believe in the power of ideas, design and communication to create well-crafted brand experiences across all platforms.
Required knowledge / Skill set
- A strong appreciation of the creative culture of the agency
- A solutions focussed approach and a demonstrated ability to apply technology to automate processes delivering operational efficiencies.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects at any one time
- Monitoring workflow and acting as key interface between creative/business management / studio/digital/social team/PR brands and more – keeping the team updated as the work progresses and seeking to resolve issues.
- Keep Business Management and the SLT abreast of project developments via regular updates and weekly work in progress meetings.
- Act as the conduit between creative and business management teams to make sure all people have the relevant information required to progress with their responsibilities
- Liaison with business management on client timings and measure how this effects the project and different creative and production schedules.
- Manage the time requirements of a project against the time resourced and flag when a project looks to be going over.
- Collaborate with Chief Creative Officer on agency vision and educate process to all agency staff and new starters.
- Ensure that new agency systems are implemented and procedures are followed at each stage by all agency staff.
- Thorough knowledge of standard office software applications including Keynote, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, google Docs & BCC systems.
- Work closely with relevant business management, production, PR and creative teams, ensuring effective communication and management of all team’s expectations around resourcing and the flow of the work through the agency
- You will possess an ongoing appreciation of our clients objectives, and their service and quality expectations.
- Work with business management teams to understand the client’s brand and produce appropriate and innovative solutions that will support delivery of the best work for those clients, at all times.
- Demonstrate ability to resource creative time based on project requirements
- Maintain tight control of workflow, spend and utilisation of the creative department - communicating issues immediately to business leads.
- Manage all administration (pricing, job specs, weekly meetings) and attend all project meetings as required.
- Ensure financial administration is of a high standard and dealt with on time
If you are interested in this role then please apply ASAP or contact Claire Hopkins on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Published on 20 Sep 2020, 10:44 PM