- Maternity Contract- 12-month Fixed Term
We are looking for an experienced Account Director/Senior Account Director to join our highly awarded Auckland agency. Working across a diverse range of reputable clients, you will be responsible for championing brilliant ideas and implementing effective campaign outcomes.
In this role, you are responsible for ensuring that the agency is meeting the client’s needs and working with all the key functions that go into creating the agency’s output. This involves constantly solving problems, managing internal and external expectations and communications, financial project management and driving projects to completion.
The successful candidate will meet the following expectations:
· Demonstrated experience in leading and managing Account Management teams
· Proven experience in key stakeholder management including liaising with clients and other external agencies
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
· Proven effectiveness in developing task briefs and contributing to the creation of strategic briefs
· Ability to work and manage multiple projects autonomously from brief to completion
· Understanding and experience in managing financial processes
· Ability to interrogate briefs with clients to ensure there is a clear understanding of the strategic campaign objectives
· Experience creating master timing plans, cost estimates and controlling production process’ financially in order to improve cost efficiencies and profitability
· Must have strong integrated experience within an agency environment
· Telco experience is beneficial but not essential
If you are interested in this role then please apply ASAP or contact Claire Hopkins on [email protected]