We are looking for an amazing Business Director to join our highly-awarded Auckland agency. Working across a diverse range of reputable clients, you will be responsible for championing brilliant ideas and implementing effective campaign outcomes.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the agency is meeting the client’s needs and working with all the key functions that go into creating the agency’s output. This involves constantly solving problems, managing internal and external expectations and communications, financial project management and driving projects to completion.
The successful candidate will meet the following expectations:
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing Account teams
- Ensure agency processes are maintained to deliver great work in a smooth and efficient manner
- Understanding and experience in managing financial processes
- Proven experience in key stakeholder management including liaising with clients and other external agencies
- Ability to interrogate client briefs to ensure understanding and suitability of strategic campaign objectives
- Experience creating master timing plans, cost estimates and controlling production process’ financially in order to improve cost efficiencies and profitability
- Keeping ahead of the curve and staying abreast of industry and brand-relevant trends
- Have strong integrated experience within an agency environment delivering on big brand campaigns
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Published on 31 Mar 2021, 9:55 AM