Eleven PR New Zealand are looking for a Buiness Director to support its highly regarded and growing team.
We’re looking for someone to produce stellar corporate work and have an enviable culture. Locally, we're part of a global network (TBWA) and regularly work alongside creatives, planners, digital, content and tech specialists and more to produce impressive campaigns in a fun, supportive environment.
The role will see you working on enviable brands and businesses and requires a strategic, nimble mindset to develop and implement innovative PR strategies within a team of talented and driven consultants. You'll also play a key role in the management, running and growth of the agencies corporate communications.
The successful applicant will be required to:
· Lead accounts from a planning and performance perspective
· Identify and convert opportunities and actively participate in new business
· Provide considered counsel across corporate reputation, crisis and issues management
· Work directly with senior clients as a trusted advisor
· Produce high quality written communications every time
You'll be will be required to have:
· 6+ years’ experience in communications in-house or agency, with a focus on corporate comms
· A keen interest in the key trends driving the New Zealand corporate landscape
· Highly honed writing and content development skills across varied audiences and channels
· Strong analytical skills and a can-do attitude
· Experience in one or more of the following: financial/investor relations, healthcare, enterprise technology or listed companies. Transferable skills from related industries will be considered
· An interest in politics and government relations is highly-desirable
This is your chance to be part of a forward-looking and exciting agency that values people, has all the perks of a big agency, with ample opportunity for career growth.