We are looking for an Integrated producer to join our Melbourne agency and deliver top quality campaign work for some of our biggest clients.
You will need to have at least 2 years’ experience in all areas of production within an agency, including content production, postproduction - and basic digital/studio/stills/OOH knowledge would be a bonus.
We are looking for a can-do attitude and a positive approach to all manner of briefs. You’ll be part of a dynamic team of producers who love a challenge.
Required knowledge / Skill set
- Passionate about production, technology and creativity in all its forms
- Have knowledge of and experience with stills photography pre-production
- processes including documentation, stakeholder alignment and more
- Experience booking and working with photographers, crew, talent,
- retouchers and more
- Have some knowledge and experience in agency digital and print
- Ability to work well within a team environment and pitch in where needed
- Experience with solution planning and troubleshooting difficult production
- Excellent interpersonal and reliable time management skills.
- You will be responsible for job scoping, feasibility, costing and creating
- End-to-end production management, especially with briefing and
- managing the production team
- Communicating progress to all stakeholders, including clients
- Briefing designers, developers, retouchers and animators on jobs and
- Assisting with feasibility on new projects and finding solutions to all manner
- of challenges
- Managing the internal project stakeholders at all levels
- Maintaining the ability to focus on the overall project vision as well as the
- finer detail throughout
- Champion best practice delivery processes on your projects agency-wide
- Seek opportunities to enhance our delivery processes and contribute ideas
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Published on 18 Apr 2021, 11:38 PM