TBWA is the Disruption Company.
We help brands find strategic and creative white space through the power of Disruption.
We are looking for a highly driven Senior Strategist to join our team in Sydney. You will lead our brands and provide strategic insight to help develop brilliant creative ideas that drive Disruption and unlock growth for our clients.
TBWA is a strategically driven creative agency; we use Disruption to grow our client’s business and we’re looking for our next pirate to join our growing team. We’re looking for someone who can build our team culture and push our work forward.
You will have a genuine passion for growing brands and a desire to strengthen the branding, communications, and wider marketing strategies of well-known organizations as well as establish up-and-coming companies.
You will have demonstrated success in brand planning and have the ability to converge data precision and marketing principles with imagination and flair to create compelling and culturally relevant brands.
Ultimately, you will become a key strategic voice in the agency and become a thought-leader that helps grow the impact we have on our clients’ businesses.
Skills and experience:
- Highly brand literate with 4+ years of experience working across all channels
- You are culturally curious with an informed worldview and passion for uncovering what influences consumer’s behaviours and values
- FMCG, retail, travel, and service industry experience are advantageous
- Fluency in both qualitative and quantitative research principles and the ability to run group and research projects autonomously
- You are able to design, implement and measure your strategies against a measurement framework and client objectives
- Strong communication skills when presenting findings to colleagues, management, other departments, and clients
- Experience managing a strategy team and multiple clients’ teams on projects while collaborating with multiple partners
- A high standard of presenting and exceptional attention to detail with strong grammar and writing skills
We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent briefing and brief writing skills. You will have the ability to distil information into compelling and insightful visual and verbal briefs, pushing the output of our agency forward.
So, if you’re someone with a love for culture and a passion for creativity outside of the world of advertising, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply ASAP or contact email@example.com
- Published on 28 Apr 2021, 12:35 AM