Expression of Interest- TBWA New Zealand
TBWA, the Disruption Company. We help brands find strategic and creative white space through the power of disruption.
EOI- Account Services
As our New Zealand agency continually grows, we are keen to hear from world-class account services talent. Whilst we might not have an immediate opportunity, we would love to hear from all levels of talent ranging from Account Manager through to Group Business Director.
With a vision to work across a diverse range of reputable clients, you will be responsible for championing brilliant ideas and implementing effective campaign outcomes.
Skills & Experience:
· Demonstrated integrated experience within an agency environment working for reputable brands
· Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to manage internal and external comms
· Ability to work and manage multiple projects autonomously from brief to completion
· Understanding and experience in managing financial processes
· Ability to interrogate briefs with clients to ensure there is a clear understanding of the strategic campaign objectives
· Experience creating master timing plans, cost estimates and controlling production process’ financially in order to improve cost efficiencies and profitability
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Please reach out to Claire Hopkins on email@example.com for a confidential chat.
- Published on 07 Jul 2020, 11:45 PM