TBWA\Sydney is looking for an exceptionally talented and highly skilled motion designer with 3+ years experience to join our team. We’re looking for a maker and storyteller that uses motion design to bring ideas to life. We require someone who is design and solutions driven, likes to be challenged to exceed their best and determinedly creative.
This is a role best suited to someone with 3+ years design/creative agency experience across concepting, creation and delivery of engaging motion design work. You’ll be great at conceptualising and demonstrate a high level of craft skills and detail oriented motion design.
Ideally you’ll have a design degree and/or a strong proven track record accompanied by a portfolio or website that showcases the high level of work you’ve created. If you’ve completed additional courses or won shiny things—even better. We want to take the skills you have and provide real opportunities to develop them further with the best people to learn from, and clients to work on.
As a natural problem solver, you’ll have the opportunity to influence all phases of motion/design through to execution.
In this role you’ll be tasked with concepting, motion and design development, execution, delivering engaging motion/design solutions adhering to a strategic brief and the on-time delivery of high quality crafted creative materials. You will also assist in evolution and ideation of ideas and design.
- Coming up with clear and strategically aligned design/motion responses to briefs
- Channel neutral motion/design direction
- You’re driven by the pursuit of elegant motion/design solutions
- You will empathize and understand the client’s needs, or problem at hand and come up with informed solutions and deliver well considered, thoughtful responses to briefs/problems
- Create and craft original motion design work in conjunction with the design, creative and strategic teams
- Work closely with relevant teams, ensuring effective communication and management of teams’ expectations
- Have a passion for motion, problem solving, branding and design
- Present your work in a clear, coherent and professional manner
- Manage and own design/creative output to ensure consistency and quality of work delivered
- Prioritise your own workload to ensure team’s demands are met and managed
- 3+ years experience in motion design
- A strong showreel with a range of motion, animation and design work
- Exceptional motion, animation, design, and typography skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience in short-form video content (eg. Instagram)
- Extensive knowledge of After Effects and the full Adobe Suite (experience in Cinema4D an advantage)
- Genuinely passionate about motion design and design as a tool to solve problems
- Creative and ideas driven
- You’ll Take time to look, learn and discover something new every day.
- Someone who is meticulous, organised and able to multitask
- A high standard of attention to detail.
- Ensure your work is fully critiqued/fit for purpose from commercial, client and creative/technical perspectives.
We value the quality of ideas and the contribution our people make to our open and collaborative culture. We support innovation and creativity and encourage our team to learn and achieve in a caring and inclusive environment.
TBWA design is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Published on 14 May 2021, 5:13 AM