We are looking for a pro-active and personable Office Experience & Administration Assistant to join the team in Auckland!
You will play an integral part of the Office Management Team and the overall TBWA\ Collective. As a creative agency with disruption at our core; we want each and every person that steps through our door (visitor or staff) to have an unforgettable and positive experience.
Supporting the EA to the CEO & CCO, the Office Experience & Administration Assistant has an awesome attitude, is willing to get stuck in and help out and has great attention to detail. They are solutions-focused, efficient and can multi-task in an agile way with ease.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- arranging IT/office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Ability to multi-task to cope with the demands of a fast paced, reactive and rapidly growing business.
- Must be pro-active and resourceful
- Maintain a professional approach to all elements of the role.
- Positive, can-do attitude
We have a team of passionate and hungry people and the office experience and administration assistant keeps our Collective humming.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or contact email@example.com
- Published on 06 Apr 2021, 4:45 AM