We are on the hunt for a Social Media Manager to join our team at Eleven! in Auckland!
We’re known for creative-led work that creates cultural impact and we’re part of a global network, sitting with and completely plugged into our creative agency.
Culture is at the heart of everything we do, so we’re after someone who is curious about the world and will give back to our own culture, as much as it gives to them.
This is a role for someone who loves disrupting to create great work; someone who can drive the planning, creation and delivery of innovative social media content for our partners.
Our Social Media Manager will be responsible for implementing social media strategies, copywriting, managing content development, community management/moderation, content management, campaign reporting and social ideation.
You will work closely with our Social Lead to support the development of content strategy, as well as with the planning, strategy, creative and PR teams to ensure campaigns are integrated and executed creatively on social.
You'll have at least 2 years’ experience working across social and content media. We want to take the skills you’ve got and develop them further with the best clients to work on.
You’ll have a working knowledge of paid social media processes, along with strong analytical skills and know-how of digital and social reporting tools.
You’ll have demonstrated experience in critical analysis of data to draw insights to inform social media content and make recommendations to our clients. You’ll have your finger on the pulse of the latest digital and social media trends and key insights across all social platforms.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 years’ experience of social media management
- Experience in critical analysis of audience data
- Assisting with campaign planning and analysis
- Contributing to ideas for campaign and always- on activities
- Managing online communities and related reporting
- Knowledge of digital marketing and reporting tools
- Experience running paid social media
- Client management and an ability to work collaboratively with people from diverse disciplines
- Some content production experience is a plus: photography/design programmes
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or contact email@example.com