- Job no: FEN3G
TBWA is the Disruption Company.
We help brands find strategic and creative white space through the power of Disruption.
We are looking for a highly driven Brand and social Planner to join our team in Sydney. You will provide strategic insight to help develop brilliant creative ideas that drive Disruption and unlock growth for our clients.
TBWA is a strategically driven creative agency; we use Disruption to grow our client’s business and we’re looking for our next pirate to join our growing team. We’re looking for someone who can add to our teams culture and push our work forward.
You will have a genuine passion for growing brands, a sound understanding of social and content strategy and a desire to strengthen the branding, communications, and wider marketing strategies of well-known organizations as well as establish up-and-coming companies.
You will have strong experience in social and content planning and be looking to broaden your experience into broader brand and campaign planning. You have the ability to converge data precision and marketing principles with imagination and flair to create compelling and culturally relevant brands.
Ultimately, you will become a respected strategic voice in the agency and become a thought-leader that helps grow the impact we have on our clients’ businesses.
Skills and experience:
- Brand literate with 2+ years of experience working in social and content strategy
- Brand planning experience a bonus, a desire to build broader strategic experience key
- You are culturally curious with an informed worldview and passion for uncovering what influences consumer’s behaviours and values
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative research principles and willingness to run group and research projects
- You understand the design, implementation and measurement of strategies against a measurement framework and client objectives
- Strong communication skills when presenting findings to colleagues, management, other departments, and clients
- Experience managing a strategy team and multiple clients’ teams on projects while collaborating with multiple partners
- A high standard of presenting and exceptional attention to detail with strong grammar and writing skills
We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent briefing and brief writing skills. You will have the ability to distil information into compelling and insightful visual and verbal briefs, pushing the output of our agency forward.
So, if you’re someone with a social experience, a love for culture and a passion for creativity outside of the world of advertising, we would love to hear from you!
- Published on 31 Mar 2022, 3:47 AM