Our global PR agency, FleishmanHillard, are looking for a Senior Business Manager to support its highly regarded and growing corporate practice.
The role will see you working on enviable brands and businesses and requires a strategic, nimble mind in addition to established account and client management skills.
As a Senior Business Manager on the corporate team, you will:
· Work on an impressive and diverse list of global and local corporate brands spanning financial services, healthcare, technology and professional services
· Play an integral role, managing retained accounts and campaign work for major brands and organisations with diverse corporate communications requirements
· Foster strong media relationships on behalf of clients across key mainstream, business and trade media
· Assist in the development, and lead the implementation, of communications strategies for clients to grow and to protect their corporate reputation
· Assist in the development and growth of junior team members
This is a role for someone who is eager to impress, consistently produces great work and has a strong interest in the Australian and global corporate environment and news media. You'll ideally have 4+ years’ experience working in a PR agency or similar environment on B2B and corporate communications.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A passion for the news media and genuine interest in the corporate environment Strong understanding of the Australian media landscape
· Confidence in managing senior clients, media and key stakeholders
· Extensive media relations experience with a proven track record of generating coverage for clients
· An appetite to go above and beyond and ambition to take the next step up
· Strong writing skills and an ability to adapt writing styles for a variety of channels
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Experience in B2B communications
· A collaborative working style
· Experience managing junior team members
If you are interested in this role then please apply ASAP or contact email@example.com