We are looking for an amazing Client Partner to join our highly awarded Sydney agency. Working on some of our biggest clients, you will be responsible for championing brilliant ideas and implementing effective campaign outcomes.
In this role, you are responsible for ensuring that the agency is meeting the client’s needs and working with all the key functions that go into creating the agency’s output. This involves constantly solving problems, managing internal and external expectations and communications, financial project management and driving projects to completion.
We want someone who is a charismatic and natural leader, who will fit seamlessly into our culture with a good vibe and a big brain.
· Minimum 1-2 years in this current role
· Someone who inspires those around them to always strive for better solutions
· An inquisitive individual who thrives solving business problems, smashes commentarial targets and winning the trust of their post senior clients
· Continually innovate and proactively build their team
· Confident communicator who is willing to collaborate and work alongside the Managing Director
· Ability to foster a team environment across the wider agency
· Superb creative judgements and ability to sell work and keep it sold
· Lead a group of profitable accounts within the agency
· Harness the talent of the agency and proactively help clients solve their business problems
· Become a trusted advisor to your clients and go-to person
· Lead and mentor your team and exemplify the core values that makes us a great agency- none of us is as good as all of us
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Ability to persuade, inspire and build trust within the agency, its people & clients
· Enduring passion for ideas
· Ability to unlock organic growth in client’s business based on strong relationships, understanding of business and a keen eye for spotting opportunities
· Ability to problem solve and think strategically and creatively
· Comprehensive understanding and experience executing omnichannel
· Enjoys public speaking and has the experience to back it up
If you are interested in this role then please apply ASAP or contact Claire Hopkins on email@example.com