TBWA Sydney are looking for a highly motivated and positive creative editor, with skills in conceptual editing.
Ideally you will have at least 6-7 years’ experience. You will above all else be solutions focused and have an ability to juggle multiple projects in an energetic agency environment.
You will also have some shooting ability - while this isn’t a mandatory – it is crucial you have a great eye for storytelling, visuals, lighting and talent.
- Edit a range of tvc and video content from animations and motion graphics to mood reels, award entries, pitch material and all forms of online content.
- Have the ability to shoot content
- Deliver on deadline
- Work closely with all departments within the agency – Account Management, Creative and most importantly the producer team
- Build strong relationships with the creative department
- Monthly 1 on 1 with Head of Production to update on all issues/progress and state of play
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- 6-7 years of editing experience
- A high level of organisation and creativity– the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate
- Able to take direction well but unafraid to share ideas
- An eye for detail and quality control
- Hard working with ability to work on a flexible schedule in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested, please apply ASAP or contact email@example.com
- Published on 14 Jun 2021, 5:34 AM