We are looking for an IT Coordinator to join the team in Auckland! In this role you will provide systems support across the TBWA New Zealand Group’s Apple & PC hardware, networking and server infrastructure systems.
You will be responsible for the management and support of IT facilities for all staff, maximising effectiveness of the user and minimising cost and reliance on support. You will be primarily responsible for employee facing technologies and applications including a combination of SaaS services, on-premise servers, cloud systems, local office systems and identity platforms. You will work with the broader IT team as well as local staff and key business stakeholders on road mapping and resource planning/allocation and also serve as first point of call for all IT support related issues and challenges the staff may face.
The ideal candidate for this position has a passion for technology and deep experience with Apple and Windows platforms. A focus on people first, embedding themself with the culture of the agency and its values. Logistical and practical challenges which might present, are all taken in stride. The candidate must challenge themselves to stay on the bleeding edge of technology and constantly bring innovative ideas to solve business problems in a fast-paced environment. They are proactive and constantly looking for new opportunities to improve and advance the agency using a deep technical background.
- Contribute to an IT-centric advertising and communications company in the development of non-traditional product offerings
- Serve as first point of call for all IT-related support to run the agency’s business operation consisting of more than 100 staff
- Work cohesively with the regional and global IT teams to successfully deliver projects.
- Maintain the local and cloud infrastructure with the support of the network & operations teams.
- Develop project plans for the business and manage those projects accordingly.
- Work with business stakeholders on new requests and prioritize them for assignment.
- Provide routine updates to broader IT team & stakeholders on projects.
- Coordinate with other members of the broader IT team on cross-functional projects and deliverables.
- Ensure adequate documentation is completed for assigned tickets and projects.
Skills & Experience:
- 3-4+ years working in IT or related field managing systems, applications, and servers.
- Strong experience in both macOS and Windows systems management with a broad technical depth and excellent troubleshooting skills. Experience with JAMF & SCCM is preferable but not required.
- Familiarity with ITIL foundation. Experience with helpdesk platforms such as Service-Now and SysAid is preferable but not required.
- Core understanding of basic networking principles.
- Experience with automation technology and demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking to streamline repetitive tasks.
- Systems Administration on both Windows, Linux Servers and Active Directory environments.
- Experience in project management through demonstrated experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while working on concurrent projects/tasks.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Published on 17 May 2021, 12:57 AM