Media Arts Lab, the global agency dedicated to Apple advertising are looking for a Junior Planner to join the team in Sydney.
You will provide strategic insight to help develop brilliant creative ideas that drive disruption. We want to understand our consumers and you are key to this.
Ultimately, you are the foundation for all creative work produced. Researching trends, consumer and culture, you set the campaigns communication strategy to achieve the goals and objectives of a client and their brand.
- Inspire creative teams to develop communications that directly address client’s broader business issues, via a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy.
- Assist in the designing, implementing and measuring strategies that develop a client’s business and their brands.
- Effectively manage research relating to the audience, brand and media channels
- Keep a finger on the pulse of social trends at all times and developing an insightful understanding of how to grab people’s attention, influence them and subtly help them to develop a relationship with a brand
- Navigate digital analytics and help us tell more persuasive stories with the facts
- Analyse and interpret customer response and sales data to evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign
Skills and experience:
- Strong communication skills when presenting findings to colleagues, other departments and clients.
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong grammar and writing skills
- Strong time management and multi tasking skills
- Curiosity about what makes people act and think the way they do
- Be comfortable with and excited by an increasingly fragmented landscape where content and commerce live together
Salary: $65,000 (inclusive of superannuation)
If you are interested in this role then please apply ASAP or contact email@example.com
- Published on 24 Aug 2020, 11:48 PM