We are looking for an amazing Business Director to join our growing team at FABRIC.
FABRIC is a strategic creative agency (backed by TBWA) specialising in the fashion, retail and lifestyle space. Working on some of our biggest clients, you will be responsible for championing brilliant ideas and implementing effective campaign outcomes.
In this role, you are responsible for ensuring that the agency is meeting the client’s needs and working with all the key functions that go into creating the agency’s output. This involves constantly solving problems, managing internal and external expectations and communications, financial project management and driving projects to completion.
We want someone with a can-do attitude, who will fit seamlessly into our culture with a good vibe and a big brain. Above all, passion and knowldege for the fashion, retail and lifestyle sector is a must.
The successful candidate will meet the following expectations:
· 3-4 years’ experience in a similar agency role
· Integrated, or a digital native
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Ability to work and manage multiple projects autonomously from brief to completion
· Understanding and experience in managing financial processes
· Experience creating master timing plans, cost estimates and controlling production process’ financially in order to improve cost efficiencies and profitability
· Ability to Contribute an informed and balanced evaluation of creative work; ensuring it is of the highest standard possible, on brand and on brief
If you are interested in this role then please apply ASAP or contact Claire Hopkins on email@example.com