We are looking for multiskilled individuals who are passionate designers/frontend developers with a strong work ethic and a love of creative solutions.
You will have a strong foundation in design, combined with a passion for brands and visual communication. You'll have an enthusiasm for typography, composition and layout, with an excellent eye for detail.
You will be cross-skilled in design and frontend development, covering HTML5 banners, eDMs and microsites. Having delivered a wide variety of digital campaigns, your folio will demonstrate an understanding of design and a breadth of digital knowledge.
This role will allow you to work across a range of communication challenges for our clients, who come in all sizes – from technology start-ups through to large national enterprise clients and Government Departments.
We believe in the power of ideas, design and communication to create well-crafted brand experiences across both physical and digital platforms.
This role requires an ability to work independently, be organised, meet deadlines, and to have a deep understanding of best practises.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
• Design and develop digital campaign materials (including but not limited to: digital display, eDM, microsites, social, OOH, presentations, etc.)
• Work collaboratively with clients, internal stakeholders and third parties
• Distil and action feedback from multiple stakeholders
• Communicate and rationalise your work and provide feedback to creatives on file size and build requirements
• Stay on top of current technology and trends
• Ensure adherence to standards and code reviews
• Review and test deliverables to ensure consistent rendering across appropriate platforms
• Be proactive and self-motivated to achieve the best outcomes for our clients
• Must be able to balance time, scope and quality while knowing when to experiment with new technology when choosing the right tool to meet business needs
• Strong design background
• Sketch, Adobe CC and JIRA experience
• UI design advantageous
• HTML5, CSS and JS (GSAP) experience
• Dynamic display build experience advantageous
• Ability to build responsive emails and banners from scratch, must have examples available
• Experience in building banners on top of main ad server tools, such as DoubleClick, Sizmek, etc.
• Understanding of file size limitations and how to optimise
• General knowledge of UX and UI design best practises
• Experience in print design or motion graphics is a plus
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or contact email@example.com