We are looking for a Social Media Consultant to join our highly awarded, TBWA\Melbourne office.
Working on some of our biggest clients, you will be responsible for championing brilliant ideas and implementing effective social media campaign outcomes.
Culture is at the heart of everything we do, so we’re after someone who is curious about the world and will give back to our own culture, as much as it gives to them.
This is a role for someone who loves disrupting to create great work; someone who can drive the planning, creation and delivery of innovative social media content for our partners.
Our Social Media Consultant will be responsible for implementing social media strategies, copywriting, managing content development, community management/moderation, content management, campaign reporting and social ideation.
You will work closely with our Social and Digital Lead and Media team to support the development of content strategies, as well as with the Creative and PR teams to ensure campaigns are integrated and executed creatively on social.
You'll have at least 1-2 years’ experience working across social and content media. We want to take the skills you’ve got and develop them further with the best people to learn from, and clients to work on.
You’ll have a working knowledge of paid social media processes, along with strong analytical skills and know-how of digital and social reporting tools.
You’ll have demonstrated experience in critical analysis of data to draw insights to inform social media content and make recommendations to our clients. You’ll have your finger on the pulse of the latest digital and social media trends and key insights across all social platforms.
Those who have an interest in the automotive industry and would like to work on the biggest car brands in the world, will greatly benefit from this role and will be viewed favourably.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years’ experience of social media management
- Experience in critical analysis of audience data
- Assisting with campaign planning and analysis
- Contributing to ideas for campaign and always-on activities
- Managing online communities and related reporting
- Knowledge of digital marketing and reporting tools
- Some experience running paid social media
- Client management and an ability to work collaboratively with people from diverse disciplines
- Base level understanding of the automotive industry
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or contact email@example.com