- Job no: 9GHM3
The purpose of this role is to create and deliver a positive experience for any person that comes into contact with TBWA NZ. This includes all applicants, candidates, employees, hiring managers, the agency, yourself… even external recruiters.
We want to create culturally connected employees that drive business change and we can do this by concentrating on the experience people have when connecting with you, our Talent Acquisition Coordinator.
The outcome of doing this correctly will:
- Help us achieve greater productivity and outperform our competitors;
- Improve manager capability to drive team performance;
- Help us attract and retain key talent, savings on recruitment costs; and
- Develop a workforce that adapts and performs during change.
Ultimately you are responsible for the employee lifecycle from first interaction. You will act as the Talent Lead for NZ whilst collaborating with the Talent and HR team in Sydney.
The day to day duties that make up the core function of your role are as follows:
- Ensure awareness of the TBWA brand, create and foster a positive candidate experience and develop a pipeline of diverse talent to expand the workforce to deliver on business goals
- Manage the end-end recruitment process from advertising, pre-screening and selection, organising interviews and completing background checks through to offer stage
- Collaborate with the CEO & CCO to establish scalable and inclusive hiring practice for the TBWA collective
- Partner with key business stakeholders & hiring managers around candidate attraction, new hires and retention rates
- Establish & maintain PSA with recruiters across ANZ and review quarterly
- Maintain a system to track open roles, which can be easily shared with management
- Build a pipeline of talent for the future, not just for now but three years’ time
- Establish, monitor and manage key metrics such: time to hire, cost per hire
- Manage the onboarding process and first day inductions
This is an influential role, which gives you an opportunity to shape our Employer Brand and the perception that potential employees and the wider industry have about TBWA. The role is as much about creating and delivering the experience as it is about attracting and hiring the best talent in the market.
- Published on 03 Aug 2022, 5:44 PM