The Head of Social Media is the driving force in championing social and content across the group. This is an opportunity to define what this looks like and make it his/her own.
WHAT THE ROLE REQUIRES
- A proven digital strategic mind – able to push the social & content agenda beyond client and team’s expectations. Show the value of social & content, and uncover larger opportunities. Build credibility in the eyes of all.
- A creative partner - deep understanding of how to bring ideas to life across social platforms in innovative ways. Able to become BFFs with the creative teams to collaboratively get to better work.
- A multi-disciplined connector – Able to collaborate well across the agency group , positively challenge clients, partner with media & analytics.
- A supportive and pro-active presence – #GoodVibesOnly
- Organised Doer – Should be comfortable dealing direct with clients, not relying on Account Management or Project Management.
Strategy / Integration:
- Ensure our social and content approach aligns with, and complements other disciplines e.g. PR, customer engagement, paid media, analytics, shopper etc.
- Act as liaison between clients, partners and creative / execution team to ensure clear communication and campaign execution.
- Partner with brand strategy to input into the creative briefs
- Build strong relationship with creative leaders to oversee the concepting, delivery and execution of integrated campaigns
- Partner with Head of Integrated Production to grow and commercialise BOLT content.
Evolution of Agency’s Social and Content Approach:
- Be the thought leader and expert in integration of social and brand strategy
- Lead ongoing optimisation of the social strategy, playbook, community management, content creation, social promotions/contests, partnerships, and UGC to enhance results
- Drive development and maintenance of social media best practice documents, oversee POV documents on new platforms and significant platform updates
WHAT OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOKS LIKE
- 6 years of relevant digital/social-focused experience within a digital marketing, advertising, media or client role.
- Experience in communications / media integration.
- Proven successful collaboration and partnership with creative, marketing and PR leaders and complex teams.
- Management experience of strategy and cross-disciplinary teams.
- Experience working with senior media experts with a focus on digital and social media
- A comprehensive understanding of the broad social media and agency landscape and platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to write and deliver persuasive presentations is critical.
- Strong analytical and data skills. Ability to interpret ongoing research data and media reports to guide, influence, and expertly inform communication recommendations.
- Demonstrated leadership of a team/department.
Alignment with TBWA Group NZ values
Our ambition is to create ideas for our clients that GROW their businesses and brands. Ideas are our business. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere.
Our Mission is to create BRAND PLATFORMS THAT FEEL PERSONAL
Certain attitudes define how we work and are important in what we seek for our culture.
Key TBWA attitudes:
· Curiosity: Be open minded to ideas wherever they come; curious people are often unafraid of change;
· Collaboration: Self-confidence without a big ego; work with all types of people;
· Integrity: What we say is what we do; it is honesty and respect in our dealings with people;
· Resourcefulness: To find ways to do whatever we have to do for our clients, and our people.
Please apply ASAP or reach out to email@example.com
- Published on 18 Dec 2023, 1:15 AM