- Job no: X948Q
We are seeking a talented individual to join our inclusive and dynamic team as a Desktop Support Technician - Level 2. We strongly believe in the power of teamwork and agile methodologies to drive results, and we are looking for you to provide top-notch customer service.
This role will be based in our Auckland Office in Parnell, and you will be the key Desktop technician for this site, with support from colleagues in Wellington and Australia.
As a Desktop Support Technician - Level 2, you will provide responsive and timely assistance to customers, whether through phone or face-to-face interactions, effectively resolving a wide range of desktop and laptop hardware, software, and network-related issues.
Your commitment to delivering a high level of customer service will be evident as you proactively analyze user needs, build rapport with clients, and foster cooperation. Your attention to detail will be essential in procuring equipment, appropriately labelling it, and meticulously tracking it in the asset management inventory. You will also be responsible for procuring software licenses and maintaining accurate records in the inventory.
Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to work the occasional Saturday and on-call duties on a roster basis.
- Your ability to effectively communicate with a diverse range of customers, peers, and management, both verbally and in writing, will be invaluable.
- You will already have experience working in a helpdesk environment for a year or two as a Desktop support or systems administrator and will be looking for a new challenge
- You’ll be confident in a stand-alone Desktop support role and be the key point of contact on-site in Auckland; the go-to person to problem-solve and drive results
What we are looking for?
- Knowledge of core Microsoft technologies is key, including Active Directory (Azure O365 and on-prem )
- A strong working knowledge of Azure and Powershell scripting is essential
- Strong ability to manage incidents and requests in a Windows and Mac environment to a high level
- A sound knowledge of Windows deployment methodology and deployment technologies (SCCM, network boot)
- Exposure to Mobile Device Management and Enterprise Mobility applications and platforms
- Knowledge and experience in a wide range of computer applications and/or application suites including but not limited to, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft O365 suite, Azure Active Directory, Confluence, Jira service desk, Slack, Teams and Teams calling, Intune, Autopilot
- Intermediate networking skills would be highly beneficial
Join our team of talented professionals and take your career to new heights! If you are ready to thrive in a collaborative environment, deliver exceptional IT support, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you. Apply now - Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.