Do you have excellent data entry and administration skills? If you are able to commit to a 6-month contract, read on…. This could be the role for you?
Here at the TAB, we're on a mission to enhance Kiwis' involvement and enjoyment of racing and sport, by providing a thrilling betting, racing and sports experience and delivering increased returns back to these great industries.
We are looking for an Administrator to join our Retail team on a fixed-term basis for 6 months to support with a key project. We’ll certainly keep you busy as we work through our contract renewal programme. You will be supporting the project by updating and converting our previous Retail agreements onto new contracts, so strong attention to detail is essential. You will be cross-referencing the details and transferring the information on to new documents, checking the data for accuracy at all times.
Based in Parnell, Auckland, this is a full-time opportunity working 40 hours per week.
- Administration – Support the migration of expiring Retail contracts onto new templates, ensuring contracts are completed in a timely manner, error-free, professionally presented and consistently formatted
- Data Entry - Manage the end to end contract renewal process by populating and distributing agreements, keeping a track of progress and producing a monthly report
- Co-ordination - Administer, support and maintain the contract database. Process ‘Ministry of Justice’ checks for TAB contractors for all renewed contracts
As the ideal applicant, you will have:
- Previous data entry or administration experience
- Experience in using google documents would be highly beneficial
- Ability to pick up systems quickly, and be able to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail, achieving thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Methodical, well organised, and have the skills to prioritise and take appropriate action.
- Flexible, able to adapt to changes in processes
What will we offer you?
You’ll be joining a small and very friendly team environment based in a central city fringe office space.
If you are interested in a new opportunity and available to commit to a 6-month contract based in Parnell, Auckland, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today with an up-to-date CV and cover letter.
- Published on 24 May 2021, 2:35 AM