- Job no: ER6P9
We are looking for Customer Service Agents to join our Contact Centre in Petone on a casual basis.
You may want some extra shifts on top of your current role, something to fit in around your studies or maybe you're wanting to gain additional experience within a customer service environment. We are a friendly bunch who love sports through and through.
We ideally would look for you to commit to 2 weeks of full-time training, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
We're looking for positive, reliable, customer service experts to join our team. You’ll be taking incoming calls from our customers on betting-related questions or account queries, so a great opportunity to combine your interest in sports and racing with your exceptional customer service skills.
- Provide outstanding first-level support and fault/problem resolution to our TAB customers
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service and ensure a great customer experience through the resolution of queries, resolving complaints and issues when necessary
- Take care of our callers by being upbeat, proactive, and calm under pressure
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
Hours of work:
Our Contact Centre is open from 8.30am – till late. Working on a casual basis you will be required to cover weekdays, weekends, nights and public holiday work. In essence, we're looking for people to be available as we move into our busy Spring and Summer period, and to also cover Annual Leave, Sick Leave, and high-volume event periods.
What we are looking for:
- A confident manner with the ability to think ‘on your feet' and the ability to build strong rapport and communicate effectively
- A passion for providing good customer experience
- Technologically savvy with fast and accurate data entry skills
- A great work ethic and pride in your work alongside good communication skills alongside being good with numbers
- Ability to deal with tough situations in a calm and professional manner
- Previous experience in a customer service environment is desirable
What we can offer you
- A comprehensive training programme within an exciting entertainment industry
- Lots of flexibility around shift patterns to fit in with your current lifestyle.
We are holding interviews immediately, so don't delay - please apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Published on 02 Aug 2022, 3:43 AM